Looking for Combined Transport of Non-Flammable Fluids and Your Tools?
When working on the farm or out in the wilderness sometimes you need to transport water or other non-flammable fluids in combination with the tools for the job at hand. Dee Zee Combo tanks combine the convenience of a utility chest with a liquid transfer tank- giving you the ability to securely travel with tools and fluids.
Constructed of rugged high-quality steel and protected by NRT™ (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish to ensure lasting protection. A radius curve design eliminates key welding points. Our Combo Transfer Tanks are the definition of rugged.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap to keep your fluids secure, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. The Utility Chest is made out of 14-gauge steel and utilizes dampened gas shocks for smooth, controlled opening.
Dee Zee Combo Tanks Feature:
- Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- NRT™ Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Transfer Tank Constructed of Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
*Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial).
*Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system.
*Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Click to view our Auxiliary Transfer Tanks.
*Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.